- Attaches easily to most non-folding walking frames
- Made from durable plastic
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes with mug holder and insulating lid
Developed by healthcare professionals to enable users of wheeled walking frames to safely transport a variety of daily living items. In most instances, it can replace the need for a trolley. The caddy enables a person to carry most items safely and independently. The caddy is easy to fit most styles of non-folding walking frame. One large and one small compartment to allow the user to separate items. Supplied with a tray that is designed to safely transport a plate of food and a mug holder. An anti-spill mug cover is also included. Manufactured from a tough, durable plastic, it can be cleaned in a dishwasher and has drainage holes for easy drying.
For user fitting instructions and other details please . For a caddy that fits onto folding walking frames, see the .
- Width with tray: 457mm (18")
- Width without tray: 434mm (17")
- Depth with tray: 310mm (12.25")
- Height: 200mm (8")
- Total weight: 1kg
- Maximum carrying weight: 2kg