We should all be eating plenty of fish, so I’ve updated this collection of The BEST Low-Carb Fish and Seafood Recipes from Kalyn’s Kitchen to help you find lots of tasty seafood recipes. Use Low-Carb Round-Ups to find more recipe collections like this one.
Fish is definitely a healthy menu-option any time of year, but in December many people celebrate The Feast of the Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve. And I love every type of seafood so I think a dinner with seven seafood dishes sounds like so much fun!
But whether you’re celebrating The Feast of the Seven Fishes or just wanting a healthy seafood dinner, I’ve got you covered with this collection of The BEST Low-Carb Fish and Seafood Recipes from Kalyn’s Kitchen! Every recipe in this newly-updated round-up of fish recipes is a low-carb and gluten-free favorite of mine, and and there are so many tasty options here!
And I know this time of year is BUSY, so I made the round-up with photos a bit shorter, but be sure to scroll down past the photos if you want to see even more low-carb fish dinner options!
The post The BEST Low-Carb Fish and Seafood Recipes from Kalyn’s Kitchen appeared first on Kalyn's Kitchen.
- Duh, thank you! Will fix right now. Glad you could still find ... by Kalyn Denny
- Aw, thank you! So glad it was helpful for you! by Kalyn Denny
- Lent is an awesome time to post this extraordinary list of fish ... by Kathleen
- Hi, I think the link for the first meal, Roasted Asian Salmon ... by vicki
- Thanks for thinking of me Elaine, but I'm so busy with ... by Kalyn Denny
- Plus 5 more...